COVID-19 SAFE WORKING GUIDE FOR HOMEOWNERS
COVID UPDATE 26th APRIL 2021:
ALL SERVICES HAVE NOW RESUMED IN FULL.
SHOWROOM & OFFICE: OUR SHOWROOM & OFFICES ARE NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. PLEASE REVIEW OUR COVID SAFE WORKING GUIDE ON OUR DEDICATED COVID PAGE IF YOU ARE INTENDING TO VISIT US.
ENQUIRIES: OUR SPECIALISTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR SHOWROOM VISITS AS WELL AS ONLINE TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT VIA ONLINE ENQUIRIES AND VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS: FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO ENQUIRE FROM HOME, VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE TO BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PROJECT WITH ONE OF OUR PRODUCT SPECIALISTS.
In accordance with Scottish Government and Glass and Glazing Federation recommendations, we have taken this time to carefully assess and evolve our working code of conduct, installation procedures and risk assessments to curate a NEW Safe Working Guide for Homeowners and Staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We understand that to return to work, we must fully engage with this current new normal and do everything within our power as a business to protect both our staff and clients. That’s why we have ensured we are taking every necessary precaution when it comes to our showroom, site visits and installation procedures.
Our new Safe Working Guide for Homeowners available for download below, covers the following criteria and outlines all new protocols we have put in place to ensure the safety of both homeowners and our own staff.
- VISITING THE BRYANT AND CAIRNS SHOWROOM
- ENQUIRIES AND DIGITAL SALES OPTIONS
- PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR SITE VISITS
- SITE SURVEYS
- INSTALLATION PROTOCOLS
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- PAYMENT AND AFTERSALES
We ask that if you intend to use Bryant and Cairns for your Home Improvements, that you download our new fully illustrated Safe Working Guide for Homeowners and familiarise yourself with each stage.
We are very excited to welcome you back (at a careful distance) and begin helping you plan your future installations.
Visiting the Bryant and Cairns Showroom
OUR OFFICES AND SHOWROOM ARE CURRENTLY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Our Conservatory Village and Showroom is open to customers, but the following guidance must be adhered to, to ensure the safety of both clients and Bryant and Cairns staff. We ask that if you or a member of your family has taken unwell that you refrain from visiting until deemed well again, having followed the correct isolation procedures at home.
· It is recommended that clients use their own transport when travelling. Public transport should be avoided where possible. Clients are welcome to use the designated Bryant and Cairns parking lot upon arrival.
· Upon arrival, please use the dedicated lanes to enter the premises. Please ensure you follow the 2-meter markers if in the proximity of other clients. You may be asked to wait in a staggered queue if the showroom has more than 2 clients already on the premises. We will do our upmost to ensure you are dealt with as quickly as possible.
· On entering the building, please use the hand sanitising facilities provided and await a member of staff to greet you. Please note we cannot shake hands and physical contact should be avoided.
· Where practical, maintain a 2m distance from staff and other clients when moving through the show site. We ask that you do not touch any of the products, unless instructed by a member of staff that it is OK to do so. Our team are happy to demonstrate any of our products for you where possible. Certain areas may not be accessible at this time.
· Staff will ensure that all surfaces are cleaned and maintained throughout the day, to ensure the Show Site environment is kept to a very high standard.
· Physical copies of brochures and hand-outs are currently not being provided to minimise handling. Digital versions of all documents are available and can be emailed upon request.
For a copy of the fully illustrated Safe Working Guide, simply download from the link below