TILT AND TURN WINDOWS
This ingenious design provides an excellent solution where cleaning the outside pane of your window is required from within the room. It is also suitable as a means of escape in the event of a fire, and so it is ideal in upstairs locations.
Specifically engineered, the advanced gearing with up to twelve locking points around the perimeter of the window ensures highly effective security and superb weather performance. The hinge and locking system enables the window to operate in two modes....A simple 90 degree rotation of the single handle tilts the window into the ventilation position....a further 90 degree rotation allows the window to turn in for easy cleaning. For added safety, a special restrictor is fitted to eliminate the risk of the window being fully opened accidentally. Tilt & Turn windows are at home in both traditional and modern properties alike. With the facility to add a false transom bar to recreate the style of a traditional Sash & Case window, they provide a sympathetic solution to flatted dwellings in many conservation areas.
At A Glance
• 'A' Energy Rated windows as standard to help reduce heat loss and reduce noise pollution in your Edinburgh home. Our thermally efficient windows will also help you save on your heating bills.
• Tilt & Turn windows are brilliantly versatile and can be composed in a variety of frame styles and colours to help suit your Edinburgh home.
• Low maintenance required thanks to market leading Kommerling profile and high performance materials and furniture. Our market leading products will not bow or warp and come backed by our Ten Year Product and Security Guarantee.
• Tilt & Turn windows are fantastically easy to clean. Thanks to the turn opening function, both sides of the window can be accessed from inside, meaning no awkward stretches to reach those difficult spots.
• Designer handles in a range of colours.
• Up to 12 locking points ensuring an unrivalled level of window security.