JOB VACANCY: Architectural Technician/Technologist
Due to the overwhelming success of our new Conservatory Extensions range, an opportunity has arisen for a Junior Architectural Technician or Technologist to join our small architectural team based in Loanhead, Midlothian.
The successful candidate will have a broad experience base, however experience of private domestic work would be advantageous. Some first-hand experience of taking and developing briefs, developing design ideas and solutions would be an advantage and the ability to work with both customers and other team members to take a project from its concept stage to completion.
Candidates for the position will ideally have:
* Proficiency in AutoCAD (essential)
* Experience of producing packages of detailed construction, specification information for Warrant/Planning applications and construction purposes
* A positive & proactive attitude, initiative, motivation, responsibility and commitment
* Strong verbal, written & graphic communication skills
* A creative approach to design & problem solving
* An ability to work independently with efficiency and accuracy
* Demonstrable experience in private domestic work
* Sound basic understanding of construction detailing and specification
* A good working knowledge of current Scottish Building Standards Regulations
* A full, clean Driving Licence
Terms and Conditions:
* Start date: As soon as possible
* Hours of work: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
* Holidays: pro rata based on 28 days per year
* Salary: This will be commensurate with experience.
What are we looking for from you? A spark and ambition like ours. Your interest in building products will complement your warm, friendly personality and ability to work well in a team. Above all, you have to share our passion for achieving amazing things – for our customers, colleagues and ourselves.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0131 440 2855
Bring your passion, make amazing happen.