Introducing the NEW Garden Studio range by Bryant and Cairns. Our modular, highly insulated, low maintenance Garden Studios come in multiple configurations, allowing you to pick the size and style to suit you. Available in 4 highly adaptable 'core' styles, the ULTIMA, SOLARIS, CADET and VISTA, these modular design allows you to utilise your garden space all year round and at a cost effective price. Garden Studios are available in 5 different external composite claddings or 2 natural timber claddings. Completed using our own ‘A’ Rated windows as standard and with options for French, Patio or Bi-Fold doors in our extensive Prestige colour range, you can truly make it a space to fit you and your home perfectly.
These stunning, stand-alone structures will allow you that extra space you need to work from home, give the children a space to play or simply create a quiet place to retreat to in the evening after a long day.
Built using our fast, strong and sustainable ground screw foundations, we can provide a solid, level base and install all year round with no mess – ready in hours, not days. And, thanks to the prefabricated nature of our Garden Studios, we can have the entire installation completed in a matter of days, minimising the disruption to your home.
With full electrical packages available including internal and external lighting and optional extras like our stunning OPAL skylight, you can create a truly unique space that feels like home from home and can be used all year round.
• Fast, strong and sustainable ground screw foundations. Our ground screw foundations provide a solid, level base and can be installed all year round with no mess – ready in hours, not days.
• Garden Studios are available in a range of styles, sizes, configurations and are fully insulated for use all year round.
• 'A' Energy Rated windows as standard to help reduce heat loss and reduce noise pollution.
• Full electrical packages available including: Downlighters (Fire Safe), sockets, light switches, external LED lights to soffit, photocell for outside lights, outside socket, 2kw convector heater with thermostat and timer, data points.
• Select from French, Patio or Bi-Fold doors in a range of colours to open the Garden Studio up to the garden.
• I beam roof structure with long life EPDM membrane guaranteed for 10 years ensures that your Garden Studio is protected from the elements.
• Optional Opal Skylights, to maximise natural light and create a unique feature in the Garden Studio.
• Garden Studio walls are constructed from insulated SIPS panels.
• Natural pre-treated Cedar or Siberian Larch and Composite Cladding Finishes available for all Garden Studio designs.
• Internal and External LED Lighting packages to create the perfect ambience, day or night.
• Quality internal plaster finish and broad variety of flooring types for that home from home feel.
• Black Rainwater goods on all Garden Studios.
Whether you need to work remotely or run your own business from home, our Garden Studio range is the perfect option. Go small for compact desk spaces or go big to accommodate workshop spaces, showrooms or even salons, you can easily adapt the design to suit your needs.
Fully insulated to create the perfect den for the kids. Both little ones and teenagers will enjoy the extra space with double doors for easy access and 'A' rated windows for added noise reduction.
REST OR PLAY
Adults also need a place to unwind and this is an excellent option for those that want a little getaway from the main space to unwind. Create your own private gym or perhaps you just want that tranquil quiet space, to sit back and relax with a cup of tea and enjoy the garden all through the year.
• More visible glass than a traditional pitched roof-light
• Thermally broken aluminium frame.
• Low profile design makes for easy maintenance and unobstructed views
• No exterior trims, flashings or fixings.
• Fixed internally for safer installation and ultimate security
• Modular and bespoke sizes available
• Available in any RAL colour.
• 28mm toughened glass unit, ceramic border as standard.
• Maximum glazed area of 3m.
Our Garden Studio range can be built around your home and to suit your needs, right down to the very last detail. With a number of stylish and contemporary finishing touches available, be it built in lighting, the contemporary OPAL rooflight, or anthracite grey bi-fold doors to open your space up to the garden, you really can design your own space.
Thanks to the modular nature of our products, our Designers and Architects can help recommend the size and style that will make the best use of the space you have.
Whether you're looking for that additional space to work, a place for the kids to play, or simply a place to unwind, we can help determine the right product, colour and style to suit your every need. Our team can coordinate the whole project from initial quote to final installation, so there's no need to worry about managing other stand alone trades.
Our highly versatile Pioneer rain-screen cladding range provides the perfect finish to your new Garden Studio. The durable and lightweight board brings a beautifully contemporary look to any project and is built to last. Made from 100% recycled wood and recycled HDPE and finished with a luxury brushed wooden pattern, this easy to fit product can be installed in no time and thanks to it's hidden fixing system, offers a beautiful flush finish.
Oak, Granite, Walnut, Stone, Silver Birch
We also offer two timber finishes for those looking for a more natural look. Choose from either natural pre-treated Cedar or Siberian Larch and give your Garden Studio a stunning wood finish, perfectly complimenting it's garden location.
Our revolutionary ground screws create a solid, level base for the Garden Studio and are installed in hours, not days. With zero mess or damage to your garden, it is the perfect solution when considering placement of your new Garden Studio. With installations completed up to 70% quicker than traditional concrete bases and with no damage to the garden in the process, there really is no contest when considering the best route to your perfect stand-alone Garden Studio.
SAVE TIME Ground screws take a fraction of the time to install - and with no setting of concrete, we can get building immediately.
SAVE MONEY With a quicker install, you don't need us on site as long, ultimately saving you money.
INSTALL ALL YEAR We can install your foundations at any time of the year, in any weather.
NO MORE MESS Minimum impact to surrounding area. You'd hardly know we were there.
ECO FRIENDLY Low carbon alternative to concrete. Our ground screws use fewer resources and cause less damage to the environment.