The VISTA Garden Studio is designed with a stunning wrap-around glazed front, optimising the amount of natural light coming into the space and giving the occupant excellent views of the garden. Fully insulated and with a high standard plaster finish inside, the room is perfect for those long summer days, but equally suited to provide comfort and warmth during the Winter too. Available in all 5 external composite claddings as well as 2 timber finishes, the VISTA can be configured and sized to fit your garden space perfectly.
This beautifully designed space lends itself to multiple applications, be it a space to work from home or for personal leisure pursuits. As each is bespoke and hand made to suit you, we can determine the right size to suit your intended purpose, with multiple additional design and finishing options to create the perfect environment.
As each Garden Studio is designed and built to suit you, we can easily adapt the design of each standard style to suit you. Unlike may other garden spaces, each style can be created in multiple sizes and is completely configurable, so finding the perfect fit for you and your garden is easy.
• Fast, strong and sustainable ground screw foundations. Our ground screw foundations provide a solid, level base and can be installed all year round with no mess – ready in hours, not days.
• The VISTA Garden Studio is available in a range of styles, sizes, configurations and is highly insulated for use all year round.
• 'A' Energy Rated windows as standard to help reduce heat loss and reduce noise pollution.
• Full electrical packages available including: Downlighters (Fire Safe), sockets, light switches, external LED lights to soffit, photocell for outside lights, outside socket, 2kw convector heater with thermostat and timer, data points.
• Select from French, Patio or Bi-Fold doors in a range of colours to open the Garden Studio up to the garden.
• I beam roof structure with long life EPDM membrane guaranteed for 10 years ensures that your Garden Studio is protected from the elements.
• Optional Opal Skylights, to maximise natural light and create a unique feature in the Garden Studio.
• VISTA Garden Studio walls are constructed from insulated SIPS panels.
• Natural pre-treated Cedar or Siberian Larch and Composite Cladding Finishes available for all Garden Studio designs.
• Internal and External LED Lighting packages to create the perfect ambience, day or night.
• Quality internal plaster finish and broad variety of flooring types for that home from home feel.
• Black Rainwater goods on all Garden Studios.
Perfect for creating that safe and private space to exercise in the comfort of your own home. With lots of natural light and the ability to open the space up to the garden, it's also the perfect option to unwind after a rigorous workout. Suitable for use day or night thanks to our lighting and electrical packages and don't worry about it getting too cold either, unlike many other brands of garden spaces, our Garden Studios are fully insulated making it a space you can use all year round.
HOME OFFICE OR WORKSHOP
Whether you need to work remotely or run your own business from home, our Garden Studio range is the perfect option. Go small for compact desk spaces or go big to accommodate workshop spaces, showrooms or even salons, you can easily adapt the design to suit your needs.
Create that space you need for activities or unwinding after a long day. Fully insulated and perfect for turning into a music room or utilise the natural light for an art studio. Equally, you can create that perfect space for young children to play or teenagers to have friends round for games night.
• More visible glass than a traditional pitched roof-light
• Thermally broken aluminium frame.
• Low profile design makes for easy maintenance and unobstructed views
• No exterior trims, flashings or fixings.
• Fixed internally for safer installation and ultimate security
• Modular and bespoke sizes available
• Available in any RAL colour.
• 28mm toughened glass unit, ceramic border as standard.
• Maximum glazed area of 3m.
Our Garden Studio range can be built around your home and to suit your needs, right down to the very last detail. With a number of stylish and contemporary finishing touches available, be it built in lighting, the contemporary OPAL rooflight, or anthracite grey bi-fold doors to open your space up to the garden, you really can design your own space.
Thanks to the modular nature of our products, our Designers and Architects can help recommend the size and style that will make the best use of the space you have.
Whether you're looking for that additional space to work, a place for the kids to play, or simply a place to unwind, we can help determine the right product, colour and style to suit your every need. Our team can coordinate the whole project from initial quote to final installation, so there's no need to worry about managing other stand alone trades.
With a broad variety of floor designs available, our collections can transform your conservatory extension. With a vast range of styles, décors and textures to choose from, our flooring options will prove the perfect finishing touch to your new space.
Unlike many other garden spaces, our Garden Studios are highly insulated and finished with a high quality plaster finish for that home from home feel. There are skirting and surround options to ensure that perfect finish inside and out. With many options to choose from, you can ensure the exact finish and look to suit your home.
All elements will be supplied and fitted as part of your installation, ensuring a beautifully finished and complete extension.
Our highly versatile Pioneer rain-screen cladding range provides the perfect finish to your new Garden Studio. The durable and lightweight board brings a beautifully contemporary look to any project and is built to last. Made from 100% recycled wood and recycled HDPE and finished with a luxury brushed wooden pattern, this easy to fit product can be installed in no time and thanks to it's hidden fixing system, offers a beautiful flush finish.
Oak, Granite, Walnut, Stone, Silver Birch
We also offer two timber finishes for those looking for a more natural look. Choose from either natural pre-treated Cedar or Siberian Larch and give your Garden Studio a stunning wood finish, perfectly complimenting it's garden location.
Our revolutionary ground screws create a solid, level base for the Garden Studio and are installed in hours, not days. With zero mess or damage to your garden, it is the perfect solution when considering placement of your new Garden Studio. With installations completed up to 70% quicker than traditional concrete bases and with no damage to the garden in the process, there really is no contest when considering the best route to your perfect stand-alone Garden Studio.
SAVE TIME Ground screws take a fraction of the time to install - and with no setting of concrete, we can get building immediately.
SAVE MONEY With a quicker install, you don't need us on site as long, ultimately saving you money.
INSTALL ALL YEAR We can install your foundations at any time of the year, in any weather.
NO MORE MESS Minimum impact to surrounding area. You'd hardly know we were there.
ECO FRIENDLY Low carbon alternative to concrete. Our ground screws use fewer resources and cause less damage to the environment.