Smartglass Plus is the ultimate material when considering the glazing options for your conservatory roof.
With its excellent solar control and self-cleaning properties, Smartglass helps maintain a comfortable environment so that you can use your conservatory all year round. You can also save money on window cleaning in areas that are often difficult to reach.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
• Up to 72% of heat from the sun is reflected for a cooler interior in Summer months
• Subtle solar control reduces uncomfortable glare by over 50% • Lets in lots of natural light
• Permanent dual-action self cleaning coating reduces maintenance
• Self-cleaning properties makes it ideal for hard to reach areas
• Reduced impact noise of precipitation compared to polycarbonate roof panels
• Exceptional 'U' Value of 1.0W/m2.k means warmer in Winter
Smartglass Plus+ comes in a choice of 4 tints: AQUA, BLUE, NEUTRAL & BRONZE.
All Year Round Control
Solar control by it’s very definition involves the regulation of the sun’s rays within any environment and this is fundamentally important within any conservatory or living area with a glazed roof. The solar control and subtle tint in SMARTGLASS® reflects up to 80% of the sun’s radiant heat during the summer months, dramatically reducing the unwanted build up of heat that has plagued the first generation of conservatories over the years.
Using a modern low E coating, argon gas and warm edge technology, a typical conservatory roof glazed with SMARTGLASS® is able to retain warmth in the winter months, twice as well as standard glazing and almost 50% better than traditional energy saving glass.