This provides you with a flexible and luxurious new living space for both new installations and conservatory replacement projects and suitable for everyday living all year round. The brand new WARMroof technology can be used in a garden room, sun room, single story extension and other extended living spaces, ensuring that every roof offers the very highest level of thermal efficiency. From the inside, your new living space will be far more energy efficient and soundproof than a typical conservatory, great when you want a room to entertain or relax in. From the outside the extension to your home is designed to incorporate the features of the main house in terms of brickwork, roof tile colour and roofing pitch.
The WARMroof is fully guaranteed for 10 years with tiles carrying a 25 or 40 year warranty. The WARMroof can also be specified with additional VELUX windows or our unique Hybrid option, which includes full length integrated glazing panels for the best of both worlds. All this results in a modern roofing solution that is designed and engineered to withstand the very harshest of climates.
• The WARMroof is our award-winning solid roof and is the most configurable and structurally robust, insulated and tiled roof in the UK.
• Thanks to the WARMroof technology, our building control approved roof provides the highest levels of thermal efficiency.
• The WARMroof is designed to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the Summer, so PERFECT for conservatory roof replacements, refurbishment projects or new extensions.
• The WARMroof will give you a highly functional, comfortable everyday living space to relax, work or entertain in.
• Incredible thermal performance to retain heat and reward you with lower energy costs and a reduced carbon footprint.
• The WARMroof is incredibly versatile to perfectly fit your home. No matter what shape or size, the WARMroof can be adapted to suit.
• Multiple tile options, including slate and imitation concrete • Decorative internal pelmet with integrated down-lighters • Velux window upgrades • WARMroof hybrid is a solid, tiled roof with integrated full length glass panels to allow additional light in
The WARMroof can be configured to suit your preference, be it a completely solid roof, built in VELUX windows or our unique Hybrid roof with stylish, full length glazed panels.
Create a seamless extension to your home by designing your conservatory extension with a completely solid, tiled roof and excellent thermal efficiency. Colour match to your existing property from our selection of tiles and slate tiles. Introduce an integrated internal pelmet with down-lighters for stunning ambient lighting and open up your space to the garden with bi-fold doors for a perfect combination.
If you want to introduce an element of natural light, all of our WARMroof designs can be specified with VELUX rooflights, the original and most trusted brand.
For a completely unique and contemporary feel, introduce full length glazing panels to your design for that perfect combination of light and thermal efficiency. A solid roof that gives your space the look of a solid roof extension, but with full length glazing to allow views out to the garden and let streams of natural light into your room.
Our WARMroof system has been recognised by the Conservatory & Orangery Awards as the Best Solid Roof System on the market. The WARMroof system is the most configurable and structurally robust, insulated and tiled roof in the UK. Our WARMroof is the only true 'warm roof' construction design in the solid, tiled roof sector and is perfect for conservatory builds, replacements and refurbishment projects.
• The only true 'warm roof' construction.
• Fully insulated aluminium structure.
• Pre-fitted Velux glass.
• Insulated Eaves.
• Quick & easy to install.
• The only true 'warm roof' construction.
• No on-site cutting required to minimise disruption to your home.
Make your living space your own with a range of stylish colours, from sophisticated anthracite grey, to the fresh feel of chartwell green. Choose one colour for the inside and another for the outside to complement your property and interior design. With 8 colours readily stocked and over 60 colours available, let Bryant and Cairns welcome you to a world of colour.
Our lightweight tile is the most popular choice of tile for the WARMroof. They are available in a choice of 4 colours.
TapcoSlate tiles are authentically shaped with textured surfaces and riven edges moulded from authentic slates. They come in 5 standard colours and 9 alternative colours.
FREE SITE SURVEY - Bryant & Cairns will visit your home and carry out your free survey. We’ll provide all the advice and recommendations you need.
SPEC & QUOTE - Bryant & Cairns will design your own unique space and providing the relevant drawings, specifications and costs.
TIME SCHEDULE - Once you’re happy with the plans and costs, a detailed schedule will be devised so you know exactly what will happen and when.
MADE TO MEASURE - To minimise mess, made to measure components are precision engineered by us and then simply assembled on site, meaning completed installs up to 6x FASTER than traditional builds.
QUALITY BUILD - Our expert team will quickly and professionally install and finish your new extension, treating your home with respect and with minimal disruption.